Thursday, October 25, 2012

STAND UP & GIVE IT UP FOR MR. BOBBY BLUE

This is the man responsible for setting me on the software path of production. He would teach me how to use the software and provide me with some sounds, kicks and snares and, in return, I'd teach him music theory, Jazz, Soul & Funk History 101. I would not be as advanced in technical production if it were not for Bobby Blue. We toured Europe, Africa, & Middle East together along with fellow producer Jimmy Itela and artists Nicky G Beams, Prahfit and others.
Bobby Blue's production consists of tight drum patterns and sick sounds that can get any party jumping. I have expirenced first hand long cyphers over his tracks. His beats will make you feel feel you can flow for days at a time. My logo is a tribute to Bobby by the position of the hat on my character. Have a listen to his production below!! I do it all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment